Building a stronger Brazos Valley through YOUR investment.
Benefits of becoming a corporate partner
- An easy way to give back, whether it’s $1/week or $10K/year through simple payroll deduction
- A philanthropic advantage for your business, which can attract talent and positions you as a caring community leader
- Campaign support from UWBV, including a UWBV team member and volunteer Loaned Execuitve dedicated to your campaign, our useful campaign toolkit, supplies and training
- Participate in community-wide Day of Action, scheduled for June 21, 2016
- Team-building projects; we will find or create the right opportunity for your unique team
- Individual volunteering opportunities and business-wide volunteer tracking
- Co-marketing online, in print or at events
- Event sponsorship
- And more–we love innovative ideas to support your business and build awareness for UWBV!
- Internal Coordinator: Inspire your coworkers and create positive change by leading your company’s employee campaign
- Loaned Executive: For the ICs who want to take their giving one step further, help us manage other companies running campaigns
- Grant Review Panel Member: Have a voice in how funds are invested in the Brazos Valley region. Panel Members review 3-6 organization’s applications for Community Impact Grant funds. Volunteers will be recruited for this in late 2015.
- UWBV Committee or Board service: Use your expertise to guide future decisions made by UWBV by serving on one of our committees or serving as a member of our Board of Directors
2015 Top Corporate Partners
2014 Top 15 Corporate Partners
We would like to recognize ongoing in-kind support from other Corporate Partners:
Bryan Broadcasting - WTAW and Bill Oliver | Brazos Valley Radio - 98.3 KORA The Texas Country Original, Roger and Carly Morning Show
The Eagle | KAGS | KBTX-TV | ABC 40