YOU can help Build a Stronger Community
Individuals and Businesses
Volunteer Opportunities with United Way and Partner Agencies
Sign up here to be a Bell Ringer wtih the Red Kettle Campaign at The Salvation Army-- November 10-December 24, 2017
Ring Bells and Help Your Community! Funds raised by this Campaign will assist families in need throughout the year. Individuals, companies, civic organizations, student groups, churches, and clubs needed to ring. November 10-December 24, 2017, Monday - Saturday, 10 am - 8 pm. Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult. Shifts start in two-hour increments.
Sign up online to be a Bell Ringer by clicking HERE. Or you may register by calling Tilly at 979-823-6137 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day of Action – June 21, 2018
Loaned Executive Program
- CONNECT with your community
- NETWORK with other professionals and leaders in the Brazos Valley
- BOOST your leadership, communication, team-building, and public speaking skills
- GAIN strategic planning, project management, and fundraising experience
- BRING visibility to your company